Responsible Conduct of Research

What is Tracked & How to View Records?

Saba LMS provides registration, automated tracking, and viewing of completed training records for several Responsible Conduct of Research courses.

What training do I need?

Requirements vary. It depends on your academic department and your position (grad student, post doc, federally-funded research personnel).

Graduate Student - The Grad School has developed guidelines effective Fall 2016 (MSU Grad School Chart.pdf). All academic units must provide RCR training plans. Thus, your college or department may require additional training (all unit plans).

Federally-funded researcher - If working under a federal grant, that agency's requirements must also be met including NSF, or USDA-NIFA, NIH, or if conducting research involving animals or human subjects. (Agency requirements)

About CITI Program registration/completion/imports -

About The Grad School Workshop Series -