Help Logging into Saba Training System
You may have used your PID or other identification for past web training. The current system requires your NetID (or communityID).
- Are you new to MSU? Do you have a NetID? Has it been activated?
- Have you forgotten your password?
NetID Services article.
- Is there a larger network or campus-wide system problem?
MSU's Systems Status.
- Is train.ora.msu.edu system down?
Service & System Alerts.
If you are not employed by MSU or not an MSU student, you can still use the training system by getting a CommunityID. Basic Instructions (or Read detailed article) :
2. Login at http://train.ora.msu.edu.
Login with this full email address and password. This creates your training system account.
Once logged in, your IRB staff person can assign the Human Research Protection Certification (or Search and register yourself using the Find Training tab). Choose Path 2 if you already have training.
- Many online courses can be downloaded and completed offline. You will need to log back in to have your completion data uploaded.
- Usually, there are other in-person options or hardcopy study materials. Contact the safety officer, course instructor, or certification manager for direction.
- Contact the Helpdesk weekdays at 517-884-4600 or send us a quick Online Message
|New Employee Account Setting Guide.pdf||156.12 KB|