RCR Tracking in Saba LMS
Viewing Training Records
There are several ways completion records can be accessed. The best method depends on: your relationship to the student (e.g. manager, instructor), the number of students you'll need to monitor (3 versus 300), etc. Some units may choose multiple options. FERPA rules apply.
Contact the ORA regulatory training system Helpdesk for assistance in setting up views or reports on your student RCR records. Contact the Helpdesk to discuss recording additional training in the system.
What is Tracked in ORA training system?
- CITI Program online courses - While not completed in Saba, your records are imported weekly assuming NetID login (more info).
- Grad School Workshops (in-person discussions) - 2016-17 registration links
- IACUC Tutorial - Online animal research guidelines and resources at MSU
- Human Research Protection (HRPP/IRB)
- Overview of Human Research Protection Requirements - basic online course includes 2 modules (MSU program overview, ethics)
- MSU Human Research Protection Requirements - for those who previously completed MSU IRB training (pre-requisite required)
- Unit in-person training/mentoring - Upon request (contact Helpdesk)